The migratory cultures art project collects regional stories of the migration from around the world and shares them here through photographs and video projection in urban spaces. These photo images are based on portraits of 15 eople who have migrated from their countries to the San Fransisco Bay area. San Fransisco and Bangalore are sister-cities, and the sharing of migration stories make visible the experience of transience, flow and trace of peopke and stories as they move across the world in search of a better life.
- Story of Space explores the concept of Home in their projects displayed at the metro station
- Artist’s Proposition displays work in new way for viewers to explore and unravel
- Journey through Dataprint exhibit gets visitors thinking about data usage and privacy
- Meaningful Experience Design projects show the perfect examples of the merging of art and technology to create wonderful work
- Narrative Objects beautifully blend toys and narratives in their exhibition of projects