DATAPRINT invites audiences to examine the impact of their online fingerprint and to question the ethics of data privacy through an immersive, installation-type performance that blends theater, music, dance and 1multimedia. The installation is taking place at the Cubbon Park Metro Station in Bangalore and functions as a participatory exhibit. Data gathered via a custom designed online platform from participants and passersby is used to create an immersive and participatory experience for that aims to spark dialogue about the way our data fingerprint defines who we are. Through this process, it is bringing participants a step closer to understanding the complex and rapidly growing universe of online data.
- Story of Space explores the concept of Home in their projects displayed at the metro station
- Artist’s Proposition displays work in new way for viewers to explore and unravel
- Journey through Dataprint exhibit gets visitors thinking about data usage and privacy
- Meaningful Experience Design projects show the perfect examples of the merging of art and technology to create wonderful work
- Narrative Objects beautifully blend toys and narratives in their exhibition of projects