Born in Einstadt, Austria, Cristian Steiner completed to his Matura HtL (Austrian general qualification for university entrance) to study at the University of applied Arts Vienna with a degree Industrial Art. After completing his University studies he went to design for numerous firms like Interspar, Schmidinger Möbelbauas and in light planning, shop and flat modifications and kitchen designs for private customers. He started teaching at the University of Applied Arts in Vienna and in 2008 relocated to a studio in Porzellangasse.
- Story of Space explores the concept of Home in their projects displayed at the metro station
- Artist’s Proposition displays work in new way for viewers to explore and unravel
- Journey through Dataprint exhibit gets visitors thinking about data usage and privacy
- Meaningful Experience Design projects show the perfect examples of the merging of art and technology to create wonderful work
- Narrative Objects beautifully blend toys and narratives in their exhibition of projects