Nikki Holk is an NYC-based choreographer and dancer who works in collaboration with artists in different fields to teach and perform across the world.
- Story of Space explores the concept of Home in their projects displayed at the metro station
- Artist’s Proposition displays work in new way for viewers to explore and unravel
- Journey through Dataprint exhibit gets visitors thinking about data usage and privacy
- Meaningful Experience Design projects show the perfect examples of the merging of art and technology to create wonderful work
- Narrative Objects beautifully blend toys and narratives in their exhibition of projects