Suresh Kumar is a Bangalore-based visual artist, who in recent years has worked with performance and community-based arts practices. He has also been involved with the Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath as an arts teacher for several years, and his impetus for documenting and archiving comes from his dissatisfaction with the current pedagogy of education in the arts.He hopes that this will open up the space for dialogue between artists in Bangalore and will also keep regional art colleges updated on contemporary arts practice in the state.
- Story of Space explores the concept of Home in their projects displayed at the metro station
- Artist’s Proposition displays work in new way for viewers to explore and unravel
- Journey through Dataprint exhibit gets visitors thinking about data usage and privacy
- Meaningful Experience Design projects show the perfect examples of the merging of art and technology to create wonderful work
- Narrative Objects beautifully blend toys and narratives in their exhibition of projects